Low Carb Recipes for the Low Carb Lifestyle

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fat Fast Meal Planner Day 5

Sugar Free Jello with Whipped Whipping Cream
Oops, I didn't realize that I left you all hanging by not pushing the Publish button before I took a break for the December madness.  Here is the VERY late 5th day of my fat fast.

Day 5!  I did it!  I did it!  Today was actually fairly easy just because I was running in circles all day so I never really had time to think about food.  The scale this morning said I lost 2.0 pounds from yesterday!  That puts me at a total of 5.3 pounds for 5 days of the fat fast!  Well worth eating tons of small portions of odd foods!  I definitely plan on doing the fat fast again on occasion when I need an extra boost.

Day 5 Meal Plan


Fat Fast Day 5: 970 calories 94g fat 4.98 net carbs 2% carbs, 88%fat, 10% protein
o   Coffee with ¼ c whipping cream 108c 93%fat
o   3 slices bacon 130cal 69%fat
o   1 ounce pecan halved, fried in butter 197cal 98%fat
o   1 egg & 1 egg yolk scrambled with 1 TBSP whipping cream and 1 TBSP coconut oil 308c 86%fat
o   2 servings sugar free jello with ½ cup whipped whipping cream 227c 88%fat

**Fat Fast Day 1: Fat Fast Day 1 Meal Planner
**Fat Fast Day 2: Fat Fast Day 2 Meal Planner
**Fat Fast Day 3: Fat Fast Day 3 Meal Planner
**Fat Fast Day 4: Fat Fast Day 4 Meal Planner

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration, I did mine last week and it was soooo much easier than I thought it would be. I only did 3 days, and lost 3 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 3 days and lost 3.4lbs but in the next three days gained all but 0.2lbs back and I just went back to my regular low carb diet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I retained most of mine, gaining back 1 pound. I based my plan off of the Dana Carpender articles that I link to on the Day 1 Meal Plan. If I recall correctly, she said she lost 7 but gained 3 back for a total loss of 4 pounds. Some gain back seems normal but perhaps yours was from TOM or maybe not enough water , maybe too much meat (some studies say that meat turns to sugars), or perhaps your body just didn't react as well as we'd hoped? I'm not sure but unfortunately everyone reacts different to different diets, sometimes for the good, sometimes not.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply - I think an unexpected visit from Aunt Flo was the culprit as i am now back down 2lbs. Thanks for the inspiration

      Delete
  3. I just found your website and love it! I was getting so bored with what i was eating and was about to give up. Your recipes are so good :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I give tidbits, forward stuff from other sites, etc on Facebook if you want to follow me on there as well.

      Delete
  4. Started this FAT FAST on Monday Today is my 4th full day. So far so good. Down 5.5lbs so far.
    The only thing I had any trouble with was all the creams, but with all the verierty, not a problem. Can't wait to see what the scales say tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are diet drinks ok on the fat fast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say yes but in very limited quantities. I would limit it to just one a day, then only on days that you haven't had other artificial sweeteners (like sugar free jello). Artificial sweeteners stall some people and may slow down/stop your progress if consumed too much.

      Delete
  6. Finished FF yesterday down 6lbs. So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, thanks for the great info all, I'm gearing up to do the FF !
    I've been approaching this all wrong, too much protein!
    I'll report on my results in a few days ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I drink unsweetened ice tea? No artificial sweetener added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5tofit Fat Loss Program review
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RajEjspQcDs

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited to give this a try again! Tried it post first baby with great results and now wantbto try it post 2nd baby...hoping to break plateau and flatten out my stomach!

    ReplyDelete